The holidays are upon us, and you know what that means: it’s time to get a jumpstart on your New Year’s Resolutions! Are you resolving to keep your lawn looking great, save money, or get ahead of the game this year? Good news: Alternative Environments and AEL Pest Solutions are holding a crazy New Year sale on pest control and lawn care! Right now, pre-pay for all of next year’s lawn or pest control services and receive 10% off for the whole year! This discount is good for commercial or residential services, as long as you pay upfront for the entire year. All you have to do is mention the code “NewYear10” when filling out a contact form. You can also give us a call to discuss your options, but make sure to mention the code! There’s no way to overemphasize the importance of regular lawn care, especially for your business. Landscaping is the first impression your customers will get! When you plan and purchase your lawn care in advance, you’ll save time, money, and future headaches. Don’t get caught in the spring when you realize you’ve forgotten to schedule aeration, seeding, watering, or anything else! And of course, nothing beats professional prevention when it comes to pest control. Our quality service and well-trained technicians will help stop bugs, rodents, and more before they ever set foot in your home. This isn’t the only special we run, you know! Be sure to like Alternative Environments on Facebook to get exclusive seasonal deals, tips, specials, and coupons.
Are you on social media? What a silly question–almost everyone is on social media nowadays. Even the Pope has a Twitter account. When you think of companies to follow on Facebook or Twitter, your first thought may not be lawn care and pest control services, but it should be! What will you find if you “like” Alternative Environments and AEL Pest Solutions on social media?
- Lawncare and pest control reminders! A lot of lawn care and pest control is seasonal. Following us on Facebook or Twitter is like having a personal assistant to remind you when to schedule core aeration, which pests to look out for when, at-home remedies to supplement our professional services, and more.
- Behind the scenes content! You’ll find pictures and fun stories about our biggest asset–our professional, knowledgeable staff. At Alternative Environments, our people know how to have fun while doing their jobs well, and we can’t wait to share it all with you.
- General tips and advice for homeowners. We’ve been doing this a long time, and we know what we’re talking about. Get privy to that wealth of knowledge to make things easier for you!
- Get first notice about specials and discounts, new blog posts, beautiful landscape design ideas, reviews, and more! You can even contact us through Facebook, though of course, our contact page is always an option as well.
The first thing people see when they visit your business isn’t your building, your signage, or even your employees. It’s your landscaping. How does yours shape up? Alternative Environments isn’t just a source for commercial landscaping in the Villa Rica, GA area–we’re the best source! Good commercial landscaping does so much more than keep the lawn mowed. When you work with Alternative Environments, we present your business in the best possible light, make a great first impression to your customers, increase your curb appeal and foot traffic, and create a beautiful, comfortable environment for you and your staff. We work with your budget and constraints to create a cost-effective plan. We can even do multi-year contracts. Plus, we work hard to make sure you’re satisfied–check out our reviews if you don’t believe us. When you work with us, our process has several steps. First, we walk your site, take measurements, make notes, and take stock of your current landscaping conditions. You’ll receive a bid from us that’s broken into two or three sections depending on what items are on your property. We always sit down with you to present our bid, discuss it with you, and answer any questions that you may have. Once you’ve accepted, we connect you with your contract, and then we handle everything else while you reap the benefits! Fall is a great time to make a commercial landscaping plan. Call or email Alternative Environments today and let’s start working to make your business really bloom!
The days are getting shorter and temperatures are finally starting to cool down. While you’re pulling out winter clothes and holiday decorations, have you thought about preparing your lawn for cold weather? Now is the time! With proper care now, your lawn will come back strong in the spring. Check out these tips from Alternative Environments in Villa Rica, GA.
- Mow Smart. The trick here is to keep mowing your lawn through the fall, but lower the blade so that more sunlight can reach your grass.
- Plant Perennials. If you plant these now, they will have time to establish themselves before spring, when they’ll burst into colorful life! Check out some of our favorites.
- Control Invaders. Weeds and fallen leaves can cause havoc in your yard anytime, but especially if left unchecked in the winter. Leaves can cause mold and fungus and provide a home for pests. The fewer weeds you allow to get established now, the fewer weeds you’ll have to deal with in the spring.
- The Most Important Words. Three words apply in the fall: aerate, seed, fertilize! Fertilizing is especially important. While the stems of grass won’t grow much during the winter, the roots will! Fertilizing now means that the roots get the bulk of nutrients, so they can become well-established.
As the weather cools down, critters of all shapes and sizes start seeking shelter for the winter. Unfortunately, many of them aren’t picky–they think your home will do just fine! That means that early fall is a good time to contact AEL Pest Solutions for rodent control in the Villa Rica area. Rats, mice, and even squirrels can get into the hard to reach parts of your home, like the walls, basements, crawlspaces, and even dark corners of little-used closets. Because they’re small and quiet, they can easily become well-established long before you know they’re there. Unless an infestation is very severe, you may not even see one of the animals. There are steps you can take to prevent rodent infestation. Keep homes clean and free of clutter, seal any entrances to your home, and make sure that kitchen trash is well-sealed. But once you have an infestation, call the experts. Having a dog or cat isn’t enough. Many housepets don’t actually care about rodents! AEL Pest Solutions is your best bet for rodent control. We have over 20 years of experience, so we know where pests hide and understand their habits. When you contact us to inspect your home, we help you understand not only what the problem is, but how to correct it. And because an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure, we also help you identify any future problem areas. Requesting an estimate from AEL Pest Solutions is your first step towards getting rid of these pests. Contact us today and let’s make sure your home is safe!