7 Summer Pests to Watch For
- Carpenter bees. Carpenter bees burrow into beams, porch slats, and other exposed wood around your home. They create perfectly round holes, so it’s easy to differentiate carpenter bee property damage from termite damage.
- Moles. Moles eat common garden pests, but they also feast on beneficial bugs like earthworms. Surface tunnels are one sign of a mole infestation, and so are mole hills.
- Ants. When the ants invade, homes are quickly overrun. If you have ant hills in the yard, trails of ants in the house, or welts from fire ant stings, call AEL Pest Solutions to send the ants marching.
- Snakes. Snakes nest into hedges, tall grass, and homes, and summer is high season for these pests. Snake barriers can prevent snakes from infesting your property.
- Ticks. Ticks often carry disease, and for folks in Villa Rica, they’re everywhere in high summer. Our pest control solutions reduce tick populations on your property so your kids and pets can play worry-free.
- Wasps. Removing wasp nests can be dangerous. If you find wasp nests in or around your home, call the pros and let us eliminate the risk.
- Horse flies. Do you live on a lot of property? Horse flies flock to stables and farms, drawn by decayed organic matter like wet straw or grass clippings. But even if you don’t own horses, horse flies can be a health hazard, spreading diseases to your pets.