Alternative Environments understands how to kill cockroaches. Cockroaches often enter structures through drains and pipes, are more active when it is warmer outside and feed on a variety of foods. Preferring to live and feed in the dark, a sign of an infestation in your home or business is seeing them during the daytime.
Below you can learn more on where to find them, symptoms of their activity and how AEL Pest Solutions can help you eliminate the problem of cockroaches in your home.
Cockroaches are currently infesting the following areas:
- Grocery stores
- Food processing plants
Where can you find them?
- Under floor drains
- Inside the motors of major appliances
- Behind cabinets
- All crevices—baseboards and floors
Symptoms of Cockroach Activity
- Feces—similar to coffee grounds or black pepper
- Unpleasant smells—oily or musty odor
- Oval-shaped egg cases behind furniture or the spaces between books
- Finding of dead roaches around your home or building
- Damaged books, paper goods or clothing
How AEL Pest Solutions Can Help
Cockroaches are unsightly and can create a nuisance for one’s home or business. Our pest control professionals can help you remove all stress of trying to address these creatures on your own, saving you time and money in the long-run.
Our experience allows for us to determine the level of infestation and recommend treatment to prevent any further infestation from taking place in the future
Contact us for more information on how to kill cockroaches or to ask questions about our pest control services and solutions.