Like fleas, ticks are often found on pets and may also feed on humans. They attach themselves to the body near constricted areas, creating discomfort. The cause of infestation is by having your pets run through brush or tall grass, which can then bring ticks into your home or apartment with the potential of transferring them over to you. One species, called the Brown Dog Tick, is able to live and develop indoors without ever leaving it.
AEL Pest Solutions is your source for Villa Rica tick prevention. Below you can learn more on where to find them, symptoms of their activity and how AEL Pest Solutions can help you eliminate the problem of ticks in your home.
Where can you find them?
- On your pets
- In your hair
- On the body—especially the ankles
- Crawling on walls or curtains
Symptoms of Tick Activity
- Brown or black spots found on the body or in your pet’s coat
- Development of a tick-borne illness—with fever, body aches, rashes, headaches or fatigue
- Excessive biting or scratching by your pets
- Tiny, raised red bumps that tend to itch
How AEL Pest Solutions Can Help
Finding a tick on your pet or in your home is always unpleasant. The pest control professionals at AEL Pest Solutions have the experience to provide the most effective solution to prevent ticks from bothering you and your family.
Contact us today for more information on Villa Rica tick prevention or to ask questions about tick control for the home.